Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Back in MN

As you probably already know, we have moved back to Minnesota. Here’s a few things that have reminded me that we’re back:

- I had to stop my van at a stop sign on a back road because the snowmobile road that crossed it had the right of way.

- The AM sports radio station out of St. Cloud does a segment each day on Canadian Sports History. One day they were talking about what they believed was the greatest moment in the history of sports, and I had absolutely no idea what event they were referring to.

- My digital outdoor thermometer has stopped working every night when the temperature drops below zero degrees.

- Another local radio station does a 3 minute – “Fishing Tip of the Day.”

- Everyday I find my “oh” sounds getting longer and longer. I also catch myself saying “you betcha” 5 or 6 times daily.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back!