Sunday, October 24, 2010

Our Goofy Two-Year-Old

I wanted to document a couple of funny things that Jovi has said lately. Since this is the one of the only places that I document things….I hope you’ll excuse my indulgence.

One of my favorite things that Jovi said lately is when it’s getting late, and she doesn’t want to go to bed. She combines two expressions and says, “I want to play a little minute.” (a little bit and a minute).

About a month ago, we had some music playing. I gave Jill a hug and then started slow dancing to the music in our living room. Jovi walked in and said, “Ahhhh, cute.” We busted out laughing. We couldn't believe our two-year-old daughter just called us “cute.”

Jovi is beginning to imagine a number of things. She started talking about her friends "Peeky, and Poka" the other day. I have no idea where she came up with these two, but apparently they are her friends who live in her bedroom with her.

2 comments:

Maria said...

Cambel had an imaginary friend named Jim. He told Kevin this morning that Jim moved to a different town.

Jan said...

Gotta love 2 year olds! It only gets funnier, keep documenting it!